Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kevin Carter
United States
New York City
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Does the Dingo move after every players' turn or just after the turn of the person controlling the dingo?
We played this weekend and it seemed that having the dingo move on EVERY turn made it very frustrating for anyone to accomplish anything. Someone was being 'gotten' on most turns. (And we did take the dingo off the board at the appropriate times.)
But moving the dingo only on the controlling players turn seems like that could be TOO easy.
What is the rule and am I missing something?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dustin Schwartz
United States
Jackson
Michigan
flag msg tools
www.therulesforge.com
badge
Get your slimy, webbed phalanges off ma boots!
mbmbmbmbmb
HellsKitch wrote:
Does the Dingo move after every players' turn or just after the turn of the person controlling the dingo?
We played this weekend and it seemed that having the dingo move on EVERY turn made it very frustrating for anyone to accomplish anything. Someone was being 'gotten' on most turns. (And we did take the dingo off the board at the appropriate times.)
But moving the dingo only on the controlling players turn seems like that could be TOO easy.
What is the rule and am I missing something?

Only at the end of the dingo controller's turn does the dingo move.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Carter
United States
New York City
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
:D Thank you, Dustin!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave S.
United States
Des Moines
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That's good to know! My wife and I were turned off playing it with 2 players as we were moving the dingo after each of us took a turn and had the same frustration.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.