$20.00
$30.00
$15.00
$5.00
Recommend
4 
 Thumb up
 Hide
9 Posts

Wargames» Forums » General

Subject: Vae Victis Magazine - Where to buy old issues rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Florent Leguern
France
Saint-Martin-d'Hères
flag msg tools
Groaning Grognard
badge
I float through life unharmed, depressed but fulfilled
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi all

I'm looking for two specific issues, and despite my best efforts, couldn't find them. They are Vae Victis n° 81 and Vae Victis n° 79. It's for the games inside of course ; I found the games on BGG, one of them is available, but I wondered nonetheless laugh

Do you know where I could find them ?

 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Craig Adams
United States
Williamston
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Try www.nobleknight.com
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Etien
United States
Thibodaux
Louisiana
flag msg tools
General
badge
The War Room
mbmbmbmbmb
Did you try Vae Victis directly? I ordered an old issue from them. Price and shipping were reasonable. But make sure whether going through Noble Knight or Vae Victis that you are getting the mag and the game instead of just the magazine, if that is what you want.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Florent Leguern
France
Saint-Martin-d'Hères
flag msg tools
Groaning Grognard
badge
I float through life unharmed, depressed but fulfilled
mbmbmbmbmb
smic wrote:
Did you try Vae Victis directly? I ordered an old issue from them. Price and shipping were reasonable. But make sure whether going through Noble Knight or Vae Victis that you are getting the mag and the game instead of just the magazine, if that is what you want.


You know what ? I went to their site, I read a lot on their parent website, all that, and I DIDN'T notice ? blush Their prices are even half of what it costs everywhere else ^^' (at least, on a good selection of the issues).

Well, thanks a lot laugh Let's just hope they have the ones I want WITH the game...
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Etien
United States
Thibodaux
Louisiana
flag msg tools
General
badge
The War Room
mbmbmbmbmb
My French is rusty. I ordered just the magazine instead of the mag & game. My own silly mistake because I can read French fairly well. I didn't ask for a refund because shipping, I think, back & worth wasn't worth it.

And you are in-country!

"avec" = with

"sans" = without

"jeux" = game

lol

I will get you to order for me next time.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Florent Leguern
France
Saint-Martin-d'Hères
flag msg tools
Groaning Grognard
badge
I float through life unharmed, depressed but fulfilled
mbmbmbmbmb
Ha, well there you have it ! They are cheaper because there's no game cry

So I looked at Noble Knights, and of course, the shipping rates make me pay waay too much ^^' Almost the same price as the magazine...

smic wrote:
My French is rusty. I ordered just the magazine instead of the mag & game. My own silly mistake because I can read French fairly well. I didn't ask for a refund because shipping, I think, back & worth wasn't worth it.

And you are in-country!

"avec" = with

"sans" = without

"jeux" = game

lol

I will get you to order for me next time.


Hey, we could trade laugh But we'd probably face the same problem with the shipping...
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eddy Sterckx
Belgium
Vilvoorde
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I've got both those games for trade - without the mag - in fact I have practically all Vae Victis games as I buy the mag retail over here and often only the version with the game is available.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Florent Leguern
France
Saint-Martin-d'Hères
flag msg tools
Groaning Grognard
badge
I float through life unharmed, depressed but fulfilled
mbmbmbmbmb
eddy_sterckx wrote:
I've got both those games for trade - without the mag - in fact I have practically all Vae Victis games as I buy the mag retail over here and often only the version with the game is available.


It might've been a good idea, but I don't have anything you're looking for in trade
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve D
msg tools
mb
Second Chance games (secondchancegames.com) looks to have one of them, but it would be worth checking that it includes the game. Don't know what shipping costs would be like for you I'm afraid.

Steve
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.