BoardGameGeek» Forums » Game Groups » Europe » Ireland

Subject: Looking for group in Downpatrick area. rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Chris McCartney
Ireland
flag msg tools
Hi all,

My name is Chris. I moved to Downpatrick about a year ago, from Belfast, and while I love it here I miss my old gaming group. Most of us have drifted apart and with a wealth of board games both old and new (Descent 1st Ed. collection, Game of Thrones Strategy, Cthulhu Mythos, Zpocalypse etc., plus 2nd ed. Talisman and other original Games Workshop board games), and RPG fare (D&D 2nd Ed. Pathfinder, Shadowrun) I find myself looking at my wee games room and sighing.

If there's anything going on in Downpatrick or there are any souls hereabouts looking to gather together in a new gaming group, I would love to hear back.

Many thanks in advance,
Chris.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alan Gates
United Kingdom
County Armagh
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Hi Chris,

While not in the Downpatrick area there is a regular game group in Lisburn. We have a BGG guild here, meetup group http://www.meetup.com/Lisburn-Board-Game-Group/ and a facebook group https://www.facebook.com/LisburnBoardGameGroup/. Please feel free to contact us via any of these methods and say hi.

Alan
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
g colhoun
United Kingdom
Unspecified
Northern Ireland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Hi Chris

I'm part of a gaming group which meets in Bangor on alternate Saturdays. We play mainly Euro games: for example Scythe, Via Nebula, Steam, Golden Ages and Karuba have recently been on the table. The room also has miniature gamers (pieces not the people!) and card gamers.

Drop me a Geekmail and I can furnish you with more information.

Regards

Godfrey
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.