Ismael Descolado
Brazil
Curitiba
Paraná
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
In this weekend I try the new tracks of expansion #2.
I thought that SILVERSTONE was easy, because of his 2 long straight, but I made a mistake. SILVERSTONE is a few hard to beat superfast robots. If you don't overtake robots/human before corner 3, sorry, get ready to freak out, because is almost impossible overtake until the starting grid. The penalties corner is INSANE, I don't understand why (as hard as Monaco).

BARCELONA is very hard beat the robots. Is a great track: long straight, good trajectories, is a technical track, but BARCELONA have a strange situation. Usually superfasts don't get more than two "+2" trajectories in one lap, I don't remember this situation in any other track, but in BARCELONA the superfast get several trajectories in a row. Ok, the track cards have high values, but I don't know, is uncommon.

If the superfast start his turn in section A, he finish his next turn in section B. In next turn, finish in section C. Nothing in next turn. After new turn, he finish in section D. In one lap, the superfast got three "+2" trajectories and one "+1". Man... this amount of movement is huge!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
René Christensen
Denmark
Solroed Strand
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
How does a robot go from C to D?

Guess Banging Wheels for these two circuits is the solution?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ismael Descolado
Brazil
Curitiba
Paraná
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Slotracer wrote:
How does a robot go from C to D?

Guess Banging Wheels for these two circuits is the solution?

No, superfast don't go from C to D.

After SECTION C, superfast move 4 sections. In the Next turn, superfast move to SECTION D and get a new +2 trajectory. In ONE LAP, Superfast get three "+2 trajectory" and "+1 trajectory". Banging Wheels? Ok, is good, if you get reach it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.