Popular Tags: [View All]
Peter Farley
United States
Glendale
UNITED STATES
flag msg tools
mb
Hi there,

I have a decent amount of Magic The Gathering cards (Shards of Alara Block) sitting in my cupboard. Most of the high value cards were traded off 2 years ago.

I would like to donate them to any school that might be able to use them. Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Donald Dennis
United States
Pawleys Island
South Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
That's great! I hope you find a school that takes you up on it, there are lots of ways the cards can be used for fun or to assist with education objectives.

If you can't find a school, some schools have banned CCGs, you might have better luck with a library. We had a store donate some magic cards to the library and the kids have taken to it like fish to water.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ricky Dang
United States
Brooklyn
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I got some kids interested (more like addicted) in Magic. Right now I'm using a few demo decks, but I was thinking if they got deep, I might construct a cube for them to mess around with. However, this is just for the summer, so I rather someone else who can use it for the whole year in normal school time to get first dibs (or strike? ) at it. Not sure if I can keep it up during normal school time (also no idea where the students will wind up at or who I will be getting).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.