Netherlands
Utrecht
Utrecht
flag msg tools
badge
How sticky is your ZOC?
mbmbmbmbmb
Here's the situation:
the Neanderthals have ben agressively enslaving the rest of the world and has succeeded.
he has enslaved every other player !

the rules are clear that when he (Neanderthal) goes into chaos the slavery ends.

what isn't clear is who is freed if there are more then one enslaved people.
does the exslaver choose who to place where?

another way to end slavery is by barbarian raid cards, what happens to the player who has enslaved the rest of the world? according to the rules slavery ends but is everyone freed?
and more importantly if the enslaver has two metropolii with an enslaved mapunit of one slave each (two different players' slaves) and 2 players hve no mapunits due to not having been able (or willing) to place units due to footprint.
if the player, say Archaic HS plays a barbarian raid but has no mapunits who gets put into siege against the metropolis?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Gastonguay
United States
Pottstown
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
Act Three! Everybody Dies!
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't know the answer to your question, I just want to point out that WOW those Neanderthals have got some gumption there. I'm curious about the answer to this as well.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jorik
Netherlands
Utrecht
Utrecht
flag msg tools
badge
How sticky is your ZOC?
mbmbmbmbmb
the Peking man didn't get cut of because we had no climate changes that often seperates them from europe, and Pekingman was in SE asia and an easy victim, somehow Archaic man and Cro Magnon were enslaved for shits and giggles basically, to see how far we can take the game.
but now the rules aren't clear how the end of slavery works precisely.
were doing a PBEM/PBF here
our discussion about the slavery rules and my proposed solution

my solution would be this:
-When failing stability slavery ends for all. Equally distributed fractions by choice of ex slaver.
-When playing a barbarian raid you can't play it on a slave with no map units as there are not enough people to raid. the barbarian raid ends slavery for a player chosen by the one who played the card. As the freed slave already has map units he'll be sieging the metropolis of his ex overlord.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Theiss
United States
College Station
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
That's how I would play it. We are all free.
Take turns putting workers out around the metropolis.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.