Popular Tags: [View All]
Jon Pessano
United States
Tampa
FL
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
All,

In the Soviet box, it says they score the control hex on round 3, 4 and 5.

On the round markers, is says only Germans score on round 3.

Which is it? Or am I missing something?

Thx
jonpfl

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Carey
United States
Woodinville
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I wrote this scenario, I'll check tonight after work and answer your question.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Carey
United States
Woodinville
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Looking at my copy, there is a typo, it should say the Germans score the marker on round 1. It does say that for round 2 and 3. For rounds 4 and 5 it says, "All" meaning either the Soviets or the Germans score the marker. It should have also said that on round 3, another typo. To recap, rounds 1 and 2, the Germans score the marker, 3, 4, 5 both sides can score the marker.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Pessano
United States
Tampa
FL
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
SeattleDan wrote:
Looking at my copy, there is a typo, it should say the Germans score the marker on round 1. It does say that for round 2 and 3. For rounds 4 and 5 it says, "All" meaning either the Soviets or the Germans score the marker. It should have also said that on round 3, another typo. To recap, rounds 1 and 2, the Germans score the marker, 3, 4, 5 both sides can score the marker.

Any chance you will write more scenarios?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Carey
United States
Woodinville
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
In the short term, not for the Monster Tanks. Academy Games will eventually release the remainder of the FF's I made. In the long term, probably.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.