Bum Kim
United States
Saint Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I know about the most recent KS update but I can't tell if all of those items will be on sale at Gencon or if there will be other items as well.

Also, I'm a Minecart backer and is it true that I will need to purchase the expanded content for the flesh stalker? Or is that for Outlaw pledges only (like Col. Scafford)? So far, I've only had to buy the Hell Vermin and Swamp Slugs to have a complete set.

I know Solan made an educated guess as to what will be for sale in this THREAD. But any official word?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Mitchell
United States
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
bumyong wrote:
I know about the most recent KS update but I can't tell if all of those items will be on sale at Gencon or if there will be other items as well.

Also, I'm a Minecart backer and is it true that I will need to purchase the expanded content for the flesh stalker? Or is that for Outlaw pledges only (like Col. Scafford)? So far, I've only had to buy the Hell Vermin and Swamp Slugs to have a complete set.

I know Solan made an educated guess as to what will be for sale in this THREAD. But any official word?

The list I posted later in that thread IS official! I got it from BGG, who got it straight from FFP.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lou Michalski
United States
West Homestead
PA
flag msg tools
Also, yes you will have to buy the flesh drones to get full fleshstalker details.

For outlaws they need to get col scafford and flesh drones for full packaging.

For minecarts they need trederra mutants and flesh drones for full packaging.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bum Kim
United States
Saint Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Solan wrote:
The list I posted later in that thread IS official! I got it from BGG, who got it straight from FFP.

My apologies, Solan. I failed to notice the second page to that thread! Thanks for the list.

DrawsixBD wrote:

I thought Trederran mutants were included in both the Outlaw and Minecart pledge? Or do you mean I would need to purchase if I wanted them immediately?

Also, I noticing that the "Edge of Abyss" card supplement was not a part of the original Kickstarter so will need to pick that up as well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Njorl
United States
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
bumyong wrote:
Solan wrote:

My apologies, Solan. I failed to notice the second page to that thread! Thanks for the list.

DrawsixBD wrote:

I thought Trederran mutants were included in both the Outlaw and Minecart pledge? Or do you mean I would need to purchase if I wanted them immediately?

Also, I noticing that the "Edge of Abyss" card supplement was not a part of the original Kickstarter so will need to pick that up as well.

The Trederran mutants(like the Trun Hunters) were an unmet stretch goal, which you may have added in the pledge manager. They are in the same boat as the Trun Hunters. You should double check.

I think you are confusing the Trederran Mutants with the Trederran Raiders which both the Outlaw and Minecart backers got, but they are not part of the Trederra otherworld box. They're like an advance party.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lou Michalski
United States
West Homestead
PA
flag msg tools
Treddera raiders were in mc and outlaw, treddera mutants was an unlocked stretch goal. So if you want retail treddera as a mc backer you needed to have added the mutants during the pledge manager when they offered or buy them seperately now.

Edit: got sniped on the reply
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Mitchell
United States
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
bumyong wrote:
[q="Solan"]The list I posted later in that thread IS official! I got it from BGG, who got it straight from FFP.

No apologies necessary, and you're welcome.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bum Kim
United States
Saint Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
njep wrote:
The Trederran mutants(like the Trun Hunters) were an unmet stretch goal, which you may have added in the pledge manager. They are in the same boat as the Trun Hunters. You should double check.

I think you are confusing the Trederran Mutants with the Trederran Raiders which both the Outlaw and Minecart backers got, but they are not part of the Trederra otherworld box. They're like an advance party.

Ah, yes, I was confusing those two things. I'm so glad I made a spreadsheet of all the add-ons I made for the KS campaign--it's been so long there is no way I would have remembered what I got! Yes, I did end up adding the Mutants so I'm good.

Thanks, Lou! I'm always getting sniped too.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bum Kim
United States
Saint Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
And here's Solan's list for convenience:
Solan wrote:
I have the list of GenCon itemssurprise!!! Behold:
• Shadows of Brimstone: OtherWorld: Trederra Deluxe Expansion
· Shadows of Brimstone: ‘Edge of the Abyss’ Card Supplement
· Shadows of Brimstone: Flesh Stalker and Flesh Drones Deluxe Enemy Set <Gen Con Preview Version>
· Shadows of Brimstone: Old West Allies Expansion <Gen Con Preview Version>
· Shadows of Brimstone: Undead Gunslinger and Undead Outlaws Deluxe Enemy Set <Gen Con Preview Version>
· Shadows of Brimstone: Swamp Raptor XL Enemy <Gen Con Preview Version>
· Shadows of Brimstone: Sand Kraken XXL Enemy <Gen Con Preview Version>
· Shadows of Brimstone: Beli’al, Last of the Shadow Kings XXL Enemy <Gen Con Preview Version>
· Shadows of Brimstone: Drifter Hero <Gen Con Preview Version>
· Shadows of Brimstone: Orphan Hero <Gen Con Preview Version>
· Shadows of Brimstone: Prospector Hero <Gen Con Preview Version>
· Shadows of Brimstone: Jargono Native Hero <Gen Con Preview Version>
· Shadows of Brimstone: Frontier Doc Hero <Gen Con Preview Version>
· Shadows of Brimstone: Cowboy Hero <Gen Con Preview Version>

*’Gen Con Preview Versions’ are such an early preview that they do not even have retail packaging designed yet! Models and components are final production versions, but they are sold in a plain box as a super sneak preview in very limited quantities at the show!

And regarding the Edge of the Abyss Card Supplement:
Nordiska wrote:
Edge of the Abyss Supplement is most likely the Trederra Artifacts pack, like they did for the 3 other worlds, 15 more artifacts.

If this is true, those that added the Trederra Artifacts pack won't need to pick this up.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Harman
United States
Ontario
CA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Old west allies?!? Damn!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anders Petersen
Denmark
flag msg tools
mbmb
I know it's not official, but I really hope for a new Cynder Enemy type. Hopefully FFP is keeping this a secret until Gencon starts (they did so last time).

I think most people can agree that Cynder could use more Enemies.

BTW thank you for posting the list Solan.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shawn Gierlinger

Quincy
Illinois
msg tools
Ok I am a minecart backer. I added the trederran mutants and the trederra artifacts.

If I want to get any missing items from gencon what do I need to get ?

I think the flesh stalkers I need to get. What about the card supplement do I need that or is it the trederra artifacts ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken H.
United States
Amherst
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
sgierlinger wrote:
Ok I am a minecart backer. I added the trederran mutants and the trederra artifacts.

If I want to get any missing items from gencon what do I need to get ?

I think the flesh stalkers I need to get. What about the card supplement do I need that or is it the trederra artifacts ?

Minecart backers already get the Flesh Stalker. You'll need to add the Flesh Drones, but as far as I know that option hasn't been made available yet.

I don't know about the card supplement.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shawn Gierlinger

Quincy
Illinois
msg tools
So everything this year at gencon is including in either the minecart pledge or if you added it on in the pledge manager.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bum Kim
United States
Saint Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
sgierlinger wrote:
So everything this year at gencon is including in either the minecart pledge or if you added it on in the pledge manager.

No, it seems you need to purchase the flesh drones since they were added after the KS campaign. Backers will have an opportunity to add them to their pledge before wave 2 shipping if you can't pick them up at Gencon.

Will need to wait and see if the Edge of the Abyss cards are the Trederra Artifacts deck. The deck and mutants were add-ons in the KS campaign.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken H.
United States
Amherst
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
bumyong wrote:

Will need to wait and see if the Edge of the Abyss cards are the Trederra Artifacts deck. The deck and mutants were add-ons in the KS campaign.

I'm guessing it's something different. Maybe another "adventure" thing like the Badlands?

I say that only because I think the artifact sets for the earlier worlds were just called "Targa Artifact Supplement",etc. The name "Edge of the Abyss" is much more colorful.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shawn Gierlinger

Quincy
Illinois
msg tools
Yeah I added every addon in the pledge manager that was non minecart.

So only thing i have to worry about is drones and the supplement if its not the pledge manager one.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.