$60.00
$20.00
Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
17 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Game Groups » Australia » ACT (Canberra)

Subject: Canberra group order: Hostage Negotiator Crime Wave... rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
David Low
Australia
Canberra BC
ACT
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Following on from the original group order (Hostage Negotiator - Canberra KS group...), is there any interest in a group order from the Hostage Negotiator: Crime Wave kickstarter?

There are a number of pledge levels in the campaign, and we might have limited options to customise (although I'll have a chat with AJ once the interest level is determined). Likewise, shipping on a group order will require a conversation.

At present, perhaps the easiest thing to do is work out "what people want". Then I can chat with AJ, and we can work out the best way to get things done. For example, depending on who wants what, there could be "inventive" ways for us to share the "Crisis Commander" pledge level...!

I will note from the outset that this campaign is significantly more expensive than the first one. So when you look at the pledge levels, don't get shocked

For myself, I'm after Crime Wave and the three new Abductor packs (i.e. what alone would be the "Veteran" pledge level (USD50, plus USD20 shipping).

Regards,

David.

PARTICIPANTS
dlow: Veteran (45), Neg-2 (5) = USD50+5 = USD55 -> PAID $73.96
squire: Veteran (45), Neg-2 (5) = USD50+5 = USD55 -> $73.96
srand: Veteran(45), Neg-2 (5) = USD50+5 = USD55 -> PAID $73.96
Mr Baggy: Veteran (45) = USD45+5 = USD50 -> $67.24
beefsack: Chief (75), Meeples (15) = USD90+5 = USD95 -> PAID $127.76
rnewton: Chief (75), Meeples (15) = USD90+5 = USD95 -> PAID $127.76+

[#sets = 6, so shipping = USD30, so USD"+5" per set]

PLEDGE TOTAL: USD405
Converted to $528.79 (at 0.7659), plus $15.86 fee (3%), totalling $544.65.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Alexander
Australia
Canberra
ACT
flag msg tools
beef
badge
sack
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd actually be keen on the Chief ($90) level if we get a group buy going. I've had an eye on the original and had been planning to pick it up anyway.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Bradley
Australia
Canberra
ACT
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I haven't played the original enough to warrant getting another similar to it at a bigger cost: still haven't played the 4 original Abductor packs.

If there was a way to get the 3 new Abductor packs, I'd be interested.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Geoff Squire
Australia
Canberra
ACT
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Please add me to the list David. I'd like Crime Wave and the three new abductor packs too.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kon Stavrinos
Australia
Canberra
ACT
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi David,

Please put me down for a Veteran pledge please.
(Crime Wave And New Abductor packs)
That bigger box will come in handy to fit all the other stuff in.

Cheers
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Low
Australia
Canberra BC
ACT
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Update: Hostage Negotiator: Negotiator Cards – Series 1 and Hostage Negotiator: Negotiator Cards – Series 2 are available as add-on's, at USD5 each (see the KS Update #1). Those who were in on the original pledge will have Series 1. Series 2 was part of the reprint KS (which I don't think any of us have?).

If you're interested, just post/amend your post appropriately

PS - Geoff, did anything ever happen with Salvation Road and the "Rosa" HN-promo cards? Or did that fall through?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sam
Australia
Dickson
ACT
flag msg tools
??!
badge
And when you gaze long into Ducky Momo, Ducky Momo also gazes into you.
mbmbmbmbmb
MrBaggy wrote:
Please put me down for a Veteran pledge please.
(Crime Wave And New Abductor packs)

I am also also interested in all the new stuff. Really not sure about the negotiator cards but would probably add on series 2 as well.

Would consider just the abductor packs (like Paul) if that turns out to be an option.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Geoff Squire
Australia
Canberra
ACT
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
dlow wrote:
Update: Hostage Negotiator: Negotiator Cards – Series 1 and Hostage Negotiator: Negotiator Cards – Series 2 are available as add-on's, at USD5 each (see the KS Update #1). Those who were in on the original pledge will have Series 1. Series 2 was part of the reprint KS (which I don't think any of us have?).

If you're interested, just post/amend your post appropriately

Please add negotiator pack #2 for me.

dlow wrote:

PS - Geoff, did anything ever happen with Salvation Road and the "Rosa" HN-promo cards? Or did that fall through?

I received SR (and a very nice piece of work it is too), but not the promo cards. AJ sent the promos separately, and they should have arrived by now. I have let AJ know, but suggested we give it a couple more weeks just in case.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Low
Australia
Canberra BC
ACT
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
And in case anyone is interested: they are making the set of 8 original "Abductor meeples" available for add-on (USD15 per set). See the Kickstarter Update #3 for pictures.

Later today, I'll ask about options for bulk buys, so that we have an idea about what might be possible.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Alexander
Australia
Canberra
ACT
flag msg tools
beef
badge
sack
mbmbmbmbmb
If we end up doing a group pledge I'd be keen on the meeple add-on.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Low
Australia
Canberra BC
ACT
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
OK, so there's a decent deal on offer. Two discount levels: pledging for 4-11 "sets", or pledging for 12+ "sets". A "set" means any of the Veteran, Captain or Chief levels. Mixing sets is perfectly fine.

Shipping is USD20 for the first four sets, plus USD10 per extra four sets (or part thereof). Unless anyone thinks otherwise, I'd say we just split postage based on sets, not the $-cost.

Veteran is USD50 alone, down to 45/40 as part of a 4-11/12+ pledge.

Captain is USD75 alone, down to 70/65 as part of a 4-11/12+ pledge.

Chief is USD90 alone, down to 75 as part of a 4+ pledge (same as the existing 4xChief level).

Add-ons don't add postage, just their component cost:

Meeples (original 8 Abductors) - USD15

Negotiator Cards Sets 1 and 2 - USD5 each (original backers will have Set 1 already)

So, we're already at a tentative 5 sets (4xVeteran, 1xChief), which is good (especially for Michael!). Three more could be added for no extra postage. After that, next big saving is at 12+.

Have a think, "game" the system (!) to your heart's content, and let me know if you're in, and what you're after!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Alexander
Australia
Canberra
ACT
flag msg tools
beef
badge
sack
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey guys, I'm happy to split shipping based on cost if you guys want, looks like I'll be the one with the largest order so happy to pay my share (I'm looking at the meeple addon too.)

Also, very happy with the discount
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Geoff Squire
Australia
Canberra
ACT
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm in for a Veteran plus negotiator pack #2.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rohan Newton
Australia
Canberra
flag msg tools
Hi David,

Can I go in for a Chief Set plus Meeple add on?

Thanks

Rohan
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Low
Australia
Canberra BC
ACT
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
First post updated with participants, requests and costs. Pledge has been updated to USD405.

Two more participants (or, to be accurate, "sets") can be added at no further increase to shipping. Six more would reduce the unit costs for everyone...whistle In fact, 12 sets is a very, very sweet spot!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Low
Australia
Canberra BC
ACT
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Inside the last 72 hours for this. If anyone wants to jump in (or out!), please make sure you let me know in good time. I'm flat-out and off-line from about noon Wednesday until early-afternoon Thursday; so the safest late-call for any changes is probably Wednesday morning.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Low
Australia
Canberra BC
ACT
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The card has been charged, the currency conversion has been made, the CBA has cackled maniacally and extracted its 3% shake The first post in the thread has been updated with the "amounts owing"! Payment on delivery is fine; but if surplus cash is weighing you down, and holding you back from achieving your dreams, feel free to pay early (and often...!) by EFT to the usual account cool GM me for details if you don't have them already.

Estimated delivery remains March 2017 (and hence April here, I expect).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.