Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ken Thibodeau
Canada
Quebec
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm trying to decipher the really bad French translation of the rulebook. Can I sell a cattle

1- At any time during my turn
2- Only at the end of the round, when I want to
3- Only at the end of the round, only when I can't legally add a tile to a cattle

I think it's option 3 but I'm not 100% sure.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Susan
United States
Mesa
Arizona
flag msg tools
www.Meetup.com/ArizonaGames
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
#3 or when you take the sell cattle action and you get + 5 Pesos
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carlos
Argentina
Puerto Madryn
flag msg tools
mbmb
You must sell the cattle when you cannot add a tile to a herd. This can happen at the end of a round when you collect your standing gauchos or when you perform the steal action. There is also another action that lets you to sell immediately every time you select that spot earning extra 5 pesos.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dustin Boatman
United States
New Iberia
Louisiana
flag msg tools
mb
Here is another question to add on to the original. When do you sell during the collect cows phase? Do you get to collect all standing gauchos from all rows before you have to sort/sell or do you do row by row? That makes a big difference.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kris Ardianto
Indonesia
DKI Jakarta - Jakarta Utara
flag msg tools
https://www.facebook.com/gopopnow
mbmbmbmbmb
I've been playing: take all cattle from pampas, and organize it to the rows. If you break the order, sell the row.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.