Unfair» Forums » News

Subject: Unfair at GenCon 2016! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kate Finch
Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Unfair will be at the Good Games Publishing booth at Gen Con in Indianapolis from August 4. Come find us at booth 2500, far off in the uncharted reaches of the newly expanded convention floor. You may be rewarded with some powerful papery loot for your efforts...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve T
Australia
Brisbane
Queensland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Will there be a way in the future for those of us that can't make Gen Con to obtain these cards?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joel Finch
Australia
Carindale
QLD
flag msg tools
designer
My hat? Definitely not a mind-control alien, no.
mbmbmbmbmb
Steve777 wrote:
Will there be a way in the future for those of us that can't make Gen Con to obtain these cards?

We anticipate that the GenCon card will be available, perhaps via the BGG store if they'll have us. We do plan to make any promo cards available via some method in the future - I don't like that feeling of missing out either

The Playtester card isn't for sale, and isn't specific to GenCon, it's intended as a thank-you for those who have playtested the game and provided useful feedback to improve it. We're hopeful that there will be an expansion or two for the game, so if you're a keen completionist, the way to get one will be to sign up for playtesting of future packs.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve T
Australia
Brisbane
Queensland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
joelfinch wrote:
Steve777 wrote:

We anticipate that the GenCon card will be available, perhaps via the BGG store if they'll have us. We do plan to make any promo cards available via some method in the future - I don't like that feeling of missing out either

The Playtester card isn't for sale, and isn't specific to GenCon, it's intended as a thank-you for those who have playtested the game and provided useful feedback to improve it. We're hopeful that there will be an expansion or two for the game, so if you're a keen completionist, the way to get one will be to sign up for playtesting of future packs.

Excellent news! Thank you.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Balázs Cziráki
Hungary
Zalaszentmihály
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Where can I sign up for playtesting?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joel Finch
Australia
Carindale
QLD
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Cira23 wrote:
Where can I sign up for playtesting?

Once the website returns to normal service after the Kickstarter campaign, we will offer a signup for a playtester list there.

We'll make an announcement about that through our normal email newsletter list when it's ready (sometime next year) so the best way to stay up-to-date on playtesting is to subscribe to out newsletter list:

http://www.unfair-game.com/subscribe
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aras Chi
Hong Kong
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Any other ways to get these 2 cards?

Any chance for international backers get these 2 cards on current Kickstarter?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joel Finch
Australia
Carindale
QLD
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
We're looking into options for the GenCon card now.

The Playtester card is a thank you for help in improving the game, and we don't intend to make it available for general sale.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.