Popular Tags: [View All]
Bill Collins
United States
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmb
Link for reference:

http://bossmonster.wikia.com/wiki/Zombie_Attack

This card came out in a 3 player game. It gives +2. My daughter and I both assumed that the hero came back with full Health as printed on the card. However, my son thought that the hero, when returned to the dungeon, would have 0 Health with +2 from the card because nowhere does it say that the hero is now alive again.

On p. 16 End of Turn Phase it does say "In the event that a Hero takes damage during the Adventure Phase but is returned to town or the entrance of a dungeon by a card ability, damage to that Hero does not cary of to subsequent turns." However, that still can be read two ways.

Thoughts please? Has anyone seen an FAQ? I found the Wiki but no link.

Thanks in advance.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lars Wagner Hansen
Denmark
Sorø
flag msg tools
designer
Any time, any place!
badge
Fingers off, that's my car!
mbmbmbmbmb
I can only refer how the Android version plays that card (which is also how we have always played it):

The hero has his full health +2. He is in all effects alive again, and behave like all other heroes, except for the +2 health.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mael Morholt
Argentina
Buenos Aires
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
l-hansen wrote:

The hero has his full health +2. He is in all effects alive again, and behave like all other heroes, except for the +2 health.

I have the game in the two formats (android and the cards) and I agree with Lars.

The hero is full health + 2.

Hope this help!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bill Collins
United States
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmb
Thank you both! That's what we'll do from now on. Gotta love the 21st Century. Reverse engineering rules from the app...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.