$30.00
Recommend
9 
 Thumb up
 Hide
14 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » Hot Deals

Subject: [Amazon] Blueprints - $17.31 with Prime rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00GJVYORE

Lowest price ever on Amazon. Usually $20+
6 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J Hardin
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Snagged a copy. Hell why not at this price
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron Millikin
United States
Cleveland
Ohio
flag msg tools
And don't you forget it! Have a wonderful day!
badge
Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth.
mbmbmbmbmb
Went down to $16.95.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Don
United States
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
BGG link for convenience: Blueprints
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kurt B
United States
Kansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've only played this once, but it was pretty fun. Kind of like Fuse, but competitive and not real time. I've had it on my wishlist for awhile now, so I grabbed a copy when I saw it on sale. Definitely a great deal for <$17!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Matthews
United States
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If you need help making up your mind, we did a review of Blueprints just last week:

http://www.meeplemountain.com/reviews/blueprints-review-yves...
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Reimschiissel
United States
Sterling
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
$18.65 now
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hans Moleman
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
I was saying boo-urns
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
kbieb wrote:
I've only played this once, but it was pretty fun. Kind of like Fuse, but competitive and not real time. I've had it on my wishlist for awhile now, so I grabbed a copy when I saw it on sale. Definitely a great deal for <$17!


Solid filler that isn't solely a card game. Interesting choice to be made up front, whether to go for your structure or abandon the 6pts in order to build something that fulfills a few prizes/awards. It's great when someone manages to build a killer structure.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simetra
United States
South Carolina
flag msg tools
Thanks. Managed to nab one when it dropped to $16.95.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Matthews
United States
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
simetra wrote:
Thanks. Managed to nab one when it dropped to $16.95.

Me too!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aidan Mirisola-Sullivan
United States
Dover
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
oh hai
mbmbmbmbmb
This is a great deal for a satisfying, quick, tactile (and tactical, I suppose) game. Recommended!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Emeryville
California
flag msg tools
Sometimes life is scary and dark. That is why we must find the light. -BMO
mbmbmbmbmb
mammothbaby wrote:
This is a great deal for a satisfying, quick, tactile (and tactical, I suppose) game. Recommended!


This has been on my wishlist since it's release, but when I saw it at this price, I still couldn't pull the trigger.

Maybe I'm getting better at resisting the deals!
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Champ
United States
Somerset
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Misterboy wrote:
mammothbaby wrote:
This is a great deal for a satisfying, quick, tactile (and tactical, I suppose) game. Recommended!


This has been on my wishlist since it's release, but when I saw it at this price, I still couldn't pull the trigger.

Maybe I'm getting better at resisting the deals!


Well I need to get some help then.

In for one.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trevor Franklin
United States
Vale
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Blueprints is an excellent game, with fast turns, lots of dice, and enough to think about. My in-laws really enjoy this one, too. Highly recommended if you like the feeling of building something, even if it is a small something.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.