Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Manuel Joseph (Jam) Ibanez III
Philippines
Taguig
Metro Manila
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So I finally got to play the game with my friends last week. Upon getting their interests piqued, I opened the game in front of them and explained the rules. During the setup, one of them suddenly asks where the Yeti was.

Alas, no Yeti could unfortunately be found among the components in the box and we ended up using a singular piece of popcorn that vaguely was in the shape of a man as our Yeti.

While it served its purpose, it's hard to think of Popcorn Yeti as a proper Yeti that disables rocket jumps, when you unconsciously think of popping him in your mouth each time it's time to move him.

Sounds unhygienic too, yes, but we have very clean hands and a very clean table. Oh and very strong stomachs.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Wolfe
United States
Apex
North Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Sorry the yeti wasn't in the box. Please contact Green Couch Games at http://www.greencouchgames.com/contact to obtain a replacement.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.