Subject: New expansion officially announced for November release. rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Marco Teti
United States
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmb

I know it's likely been mentioned in another thread yet there are Photos of the new tokens etc.

fireside games has more info including some pics of the monsters, tokens, and other things that will wet your appetite.

http://firesidegames.com/games/engines-of-war/

Also stated to be released in November of this year.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Riddle

Oklahoma
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
looks cool, I like it

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thibaud Dejardin
France
Ferrère-La-Grande
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It looks awesome. I was a bit afrait they would abandon Castle Panic, with Star Trek panic out, but this one is just the expansion I wanted!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven K
msg tools
Looks great! I own both expansions so I'll probably get this one, but I hope it gives the players some character classes they can assume, and interact with other players (a la Dead Panic) so it won't feel like they're just taking turn on a solo campaign (which it feels like to me).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M.C.Crispy
United Kingdom
Basingstoke
Hampshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Superion wrote:
Looks great! I own both expansions so I'll probably get this one, but I hope it gives the players some character classes they can assume, and interact with other players (a la Dead Panic) so it won't feel like they're just taking turn on a solo campaign (which it feels like to me).
Wow, you must play very differently to me! One of the things that I particularly enjoy about CP is the interaction between players. I agree that there's no interaction between player avatars - there are no player avatars to interact. I've not played DP, so I don't know what interaction that it introduces, but I play a bunch of other heavier co-ops and this fills the sweet spot for a game of this level of complexity. Adding more interaction may spoil that (for me).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.