Popular Tags: diy [+] [View All]
Nick Shaw
United Kingdom
Plymouth
Devon
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Just thinking out loud about possible future 'expansion' actions that could be added to future versions.

Ideas:
- "E.T. Phone Home": As suggested on another thread (which I can't find now) - players touch index fingers
- "Gentlemen": Shake hands, in a gentlemanly manner
- "Ladies": Curtsy to each other
- "Spinning Top": Spin 360° on the spot

Any other ideas?...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jack elfrink
United States
McKees Rocks
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Low five (aka "give me some skin", aka "down low"): Extend hand flat with palm upward. This is the same as 'high five' but done horizontally.

Go team: Extend hand flat with palm downward. Reciprocate by placing your own hand on top of their touching your own palm to the back of your hand. This requires three people to complete instead of the usual two.

Blah blah blah: Extend hand flat with palm downward and radially touch your thump to the tips of your fingers. No touching required to finish this move. When you see someone else doing this gesture and you both acknowledge one another, just put down your matching cards.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Allbaugh
United States
Urbandale
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
After playing the original game I felt there was an opportunity to include more players. Sure you can buy a second set but then you've got the same four basic actions. As I started to think about it, expanding the player count should increase the number of actions otherwise you'll have 10 people trying to match against four actions which would mean that matches would come too easy. So, I actually created my own version of this game with printed and sleeved cards. It accommodates up to 10 players and, based on player count, dictates how many and which actions cards are inserted into each player deck. In addition to the base games actions I have also included:

Hercules Handshake: Grab the inside forearm of the other player and shake
Tummy Touch: Touch protruded bellies together
Chest Bump: Touch chests together
Elbow Hook: Raised bended arm and lock interior elbows
Hip Bump: Bump hip together
Footsie: Touch insides of foot
Spiderlegs: Move fingers continuously and touch fingertips with another
Thumb Press: Press thumbs up together
Lock In: Spread fingers wide apart and then interlock fingers down the webbing
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
davey yaved
msg tools
Thanks for your fun suggestions. Is love it if you would poste your rules and variant cards as a file here!
Great ideas. Thx again
Davey
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
AJ Matunis
United States
Verona
WI - Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmb
We house ruled that the happy salmon is alternatingly tapping elbows - left, right, left, right with the other person. It causes the middle of the table to get more jumbled which seems to add to the chaos.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.