Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Scott Schelter
Canada
Bracebridge
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi, I have just started into PACG. I'm planning to add minis to enhance the game experience for my group. I think, though, it will be more affordable for me to buy the figs I need for RotRL and S&S plus both character add-ons from Reaper/Bones and paint them up myself than to buy these sets with those figures.

I'm still interested in the cards, though. Has anyone tried printing these with the PACG custom card ordering process? Where did you find the necessary card text? I'm also unclear about whether printing proxies for cards included in these iconic hero box sets using the official custom card printing process would violate Paizo's intended usage of that printing service and welcome any knowledge from the community about that.

Thanks! scott

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Warner
United States
Middletown
Delaware
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
When you create a card, this is one of the checkboxes you agree to:

I certify that the art and text on my card do not infringe any copyrights or trademarks. (Recreating official Paizo cards or promo cards is not allowed.)

So, I don't think you can do what you are asking.

There are some people that want only the minis (to use in an RPG) and they sell the cards. You could look around for someone doing that.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Rice
United States
Forest Grove
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
They're often on eBay:

http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-53200-19255-0/1?type=4&cam...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.