Subject: Card Dispenser HELP!! SOS! :) rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
J Mol
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
Hey everyone!
Our card dispenser wasn't working properly (Surprise!), so we opened it up to see what could be done about it. Well, the spring arm for the "GO" button fell out and I cannot for the life of me get this thing back together! I've googled everything I can think of and called Pressman who is no longer in business but now owned by Goliath, and Goliath has zero info on this game.
Anyone out there with this game, willing to open the back (5 screws) and snap a pic to share? That's all I need to see how this arm and spring goes back together! It would be so VERY appreciated by my family and I!
Thank you for your time!!

-Desperate Mom

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carson H
United States
New York
flag msg tools
Are you still looking for a pic of this? I bought a game today at VOA. Can send a pic when I get time. I really just got it a couple of hours ago. Also, if possible, could you do the same with the instructions? Funny huh? Is the game good at all? Hoping so.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.