Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Garfield Cat
Switzerland
Zurich
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Hi

Can I put the room tile next to my hero or android? I can have a look at the room tile and then decide? Feels not correct

And what happens exactly with a room tile that I can't put somewhere according to the rules? I have to move to a room where it's possible? But what if I don't have enough AP left to do that?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pasi Ojala
Finland
Tampere
flag msg tools
Get the Imperial Assault Campaign module for Vassal from http://www.vassalengine.org/wiki/Module:Star_Wars:_Imperial_Assault
badge
The next total solar eclipse holiday in 2017 in the USA.
mbmbmbmbmb
The next room card is always visible, because it is the top card of the room deck.

Your human or android can perform an explore action in the room either one is in if the next room card fits into any of the adjacent unoccupied location that has a doorway or a closed door leading to it. Each wall and doorway needs to match with any adjacent rooms when you place a room.

If a room does not fit anywhere on the map, then it will be discarded to the bottom of the room deck. The Hive, however, can be put sideways, if you can place it that way. You cannot place any other room sideways.

If you don't have enough AP, then you do something else (like seach) and let some other player explore the top room.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.