Ian Toltz
United States
Boston
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
They just posted an unboxing of the foil heroes collection:

And it occurred to me... That box could be perfect for making a little to-go container for Sentinels. Looks like it should comfortably fit 5 heroes, a villain, and an environment, plus tokens.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kyle C
United States
Indianapolis
Indiana
flag msg tools
Ah eee hah!
badge
YUB NUB!
mbmbmbmbmb
The new hero powers we see in this video are pretty cool.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Rob
United States
Tampa
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Asmor wrote:

And it occurred to me... That box could be perfect for making a little to-go container for Sentinels. Looks like it should comfortably fit 5 heroes, a villain, and an environment, plus tokens.

Brilliant!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Atomic Robo
United States
Nebraska
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Asmor wrote:

Well I decided to try it out. So here's what I found. There's a caveat here: I sleeve my cards. (Seriously, if you bought a one time pack of foils, you sleeve your cards too, don't you?)

My basic game. The Freedom Five (in shiny new outfits!) fighting Grand Warlord Voss in Megalopolis. Apparently I hate myself and my friends if this is the best I can come up with. Along with the decks I'm bringing thirty 1 HP, ten 5 HP, ten 10 HP and about six 25 HP. Also all the +1/-1 Damage Dealt, +1/-1 Damage Taken and End/Start of Turn Action tokens I have, those of my minimum requirements to keep track of stuff in my head.

Hrmmm, this is a problem, the heroes fit tight, fine but tight. No room for Voss or the enviro though. (With everything sleeved.) (Have you noticed my error yet?)

There we go! 4 Heroes and we can get the villain and enviro to fit! Now to put the box top on!

Wait a minute....

Yeah, I had everything in the box top. Of course I had room. I've double sleeved the new promos so they won't fit in the box. (But everything else with KMC Perfect Fit sleeves does!) The only problem is it's super tight, like bowing. There's no way a fat pack of tokens is gonna get in there too.

In the end, the best solution for me. A (really) old BCW 400 count box. It can get banged up, passed around and I won't care! Fits everything for a 5 player game nicely.

So that's that, your mileage may vary, and of course not sleeving things will change the world.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.