$20.00
$5.00
$15.00
Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
5 Posts

Terra Mystica» Forums » Rules

Subject: Opponent Leeching and Power Conversion Timing for Cultists on Snellman rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
bob lawblaw
msg tools
Been a while since I've had a rules question for TM...

Situation:
I'm cultists, my bowls of power are currently 0/1/5. I build next to an opponent. My assumption is he will decline and give me +1pw. I want to to then convert 1pw to 1c (to be able to take favorable leeches myself) after he makes his leech decision but before I end my turn. It doesn't seem that there is a way I can 'wait' mid-turn for his leech decision. Is this not a legal timing of a power conversion? And if it is a legal play, is there a way I can do it on snellman?

Thanks for the help
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matheus Affonso
Brazil
Porto Alegre
RS
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That's an interesting one. Since the rules don't state clearly or in any way infer that leeching is done after the end of a turn, and since you may do "any number of Conversions", "anytime during your turn", "before or after your Action", I'd be inclined to say converting after your opponent's decision, whether to leech or not, is accepted by the RAW.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthias Reitberger
Germany
Nürnberg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It is legal but not possible on snellman.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
bob lawblaw
msg tools
1869 wrote:
It is legal but not possible on snellman.

Boo. that's what the conclusion I came to
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Teng-Kai Kuo
Taiwan
Taipei
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
How about typing "wait" command directly?

I'm not sure is it working. Just an idea.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.