Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Rocky Pierce
United States
West Monroe
LA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I tried looking this up, but I couldn't find it in the rule book nor could I find it in the forums, mainly because I'm not sure how to word it.

When going through the different phases of the game, phase 1, phase 2, phase 3c. Do we all need to take one phase at a time separately or are there phases that need to be done together?

Examples:
I see that I buy residents then place them on the board in 1 phase, I guess then I should let the others buy and place residents on the board, before I move my residents.
OR
If using the trolley, everyone should do purchasing and place residents, then in the next phase everyone moves residents, then in the next phase everyone moves the trolley. Is that right? I think previously we moved the residents and trolley in the same phase which changed an aspect of the game and may even did all three of these phases at the same time. We placed our residents, then moved them, then did the trolley, then it was the next player's turn.

I want to say I've read somewhere in the rule book where to do this properly, but i can't seem to find it. Also are there certain phases I take at the same time then it's the next player's turn or do we always take it phase by phase? Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jack Spirio
Austria
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Phases 1,2,4 and 5 are special phases only used in certain games. They can mostly be done altogether. 3 on the other side is the normal game. Still you don't use all of the sub phases but every player acts all his 3s alone. So I buy my residents, move them, get income and then the next players turn, he does all this.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rocky Pierce
United States
West Monroe
LA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I did find where it talked about this in the rule book and it does look like this is the case.

So It's safe to say that I will ALWAYS do all of Phase 3 together and then it will be the next player's turn?

I was fixing to ask all kinds of questions, but as I read I was able to figure it all out. It really takes some time to figure these things out. Modules in different TOPs change quite a bit in some cases. Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jack Spirio
Austria
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.