Carcassonne Minis» Forums » General

Subject: Available? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Adam
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I stopped playing Carc for a while--right around when Z-Man took over. I've been playing again more recently and have been looking for these mini-expansions. They seem extremely expensive. Does anyone know if they are available anywhere (maybe overseas?) or if there are plans to reprint them eventually?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryan Doughty
United States
California
flag msg tools
OVERTEXT HERE
badge
Funded by supporters like you!
mb
Bucketeyo wrote:
I stopped playing Carc for a while--right around when Z-Man took over. I've been playing again more recently and have been looking for these mini-expansions. They seem extremely expensive. Does anyone know if they are available anywhere (maybe overseas?) or if there are plans to reprint them eventually?

I don't know the answer, but Carcassonne has got a new artist. Steadily the big expansions are being redone with new artwork, and with a new feature (gardens). In the meantime various expansion are becoming harder to get as supplies of the old version are bought-up. I imagine that eventually the minis will be brought back into print, with the new artwork, but not likely for a few years as they are a more recent addition to the game, and mostly the new versions are being released in the order of the old versions.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.