Hide
6 Posts

Zombie 15'» Forums » Rules

Subject: item bag? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Popov Victor
msg tools
hello! i have a question regarding search tokens item bags. i know that yu need an action to pick it up and to put it on your hero sheet. after you have it do you need an action to use it? as in to trade the item bag and get an item? when can you do this? any time of only at the end of the scenario?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Blasco

Brier
Washington
msg tools
mbmb
I haven't played the game in quite a while, but I believe you keep them until the end of the scenario, and only trade them in at that point.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthieu BONIN
France
Laxou
flag msg tools
publisher
I no longer work for IELLO.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
markblasco wrote:
I haven't played the game in quite a while, but I believe you keep them until the end of the scenario, and only trade them in at that point.
Positive!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Popov Victor
msg tools
ok thank you!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Popov Victor
msg tools
Mattintheweb wrote:
markblasco wrote:
Positive!

could you also tell me pls where i could find the costum scenarios for the game? i'm at scenario 5 and i was wondering how are you supposed to continue playing the game, besides playing again the scenarios at a higher diffiulty level

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
nicolas schlewitz
France
saint genis laval
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmb
Hi, Campaign book contains 15 scenarios. Why don't you try scenario 6 to 15 ? Zombie15.com contains 5 more scenarios from 16 to 20.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.