Popular Tags: [View All]
James Hébert
United States
Topeka
Kansas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Still waiting on Battle for Hill 218, Sector 219, and Ogre: Objective 218 to reach me.

Even an email saying where they are would be nice.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Everts
United States
Foothill Ranch
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
"Nobody gets me. I'm the wind, baby!" - Tom Servo
badge
"Push the button, Frank!"
mbmbmbmbmb
Weird, I got Hill 218 and Sector 219 over a year ago. And Ogre 218 about a month ago. There's definitely a problem if you haven't gotten anything yet. I surprised you didn't try contacting sooner since you should of had the first two ages ago.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Hébert
United States
Topeka
Kansas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey Scott!

The thing is, I HAVE been sending emails.

I was one of the folks who bought Hill 218, Sector 219, and Ogre 218 and opted for the "ship it all at once when Ogre is in print" option.

Chad replied months ago that he had me on the list. But since then he's gone off the grid. There are "new, unnamed owners" of YMG who have assumed the project, but haven't communicated with anyone. And the last update on the Kickstarter page in mid-June said "everything should be shipped in a few weeks."

That was over 5 weeks ago. As it is, the Your Move Games contact info still points to Chad's contact info, as does the Battleground Kickstarter page. He responds to neither. Who's running the show now? Anyone's guess.

If there were someone in contact, I'd be less pissed.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Laura Hughes
United States
Loveland
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
Keep flying.
mbmbmbmbmb
I am still waiting for Ogre 218. Also have not received any reply to my email.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Everts
United States
Foothill Ranch
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
"Nobody gets me. I'm the wind, baby!" - Tom Servo
badge
"Push the button, Frank!"
mbmbmbmbmb
Ops, forgot there was a "ship all at once" option. Still weird that some people got it and other people didn't.

As I understand, SJG mailed all Ogre 218 copies to Your Move Games months ago.

I do remember hearing someone is taking over the business but, again, no idea who they are or how to contact them. I wish there was some way to resolve it. soblue
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Avri
United States
Brooklyn
New York
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yup - same boat, selected "Ship all at once" thinking I was doing them a shipping favor, emails to Chad unanswered, no idea where else to reach out. I've been Kickstarting a long time and this is an odd one . . .
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Low
Australia
Canberra BC
ACT
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
As a check: has anyone in Australia (or further afield than the USA) received their Ogre-218 games yet? We had separate shipping, and received the Hill/Sector games a long time ago. No sign of Ogre yet, but maybe it's time I started asking questions (and hoping for answers!).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adrian Hague
United Kingdom
Bristol
Bristol
flag msg tools
badge
RAWKET LAWNCHA!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
Got mine last week in the UK through an online retailer.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Avri
United States
Brooklyn
New York
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
nycavri wrote:
Yup - same boat, selected "Ship all at once" thinking I was doing them a shipping favor, emails to Chad unanswered, no idea where else to reach out. I've been Kickstarting a long time and this is an odd one . . .

Only fair to share here that I just received a shipping notice from Chad, USPS 2-day. Maybe the most recent email wasn't unanswered.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Laura Hughes
United States
Loveland
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
Keep flying.
mbmbmbmbmb
I received an email from Chad saying mine was printed but not delivered. And that he would send me a copy immediately.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Hébert
United States
Topeka
Kansas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
UPDATE:

I have received word from Chad that he has decided to move to an uncharted island in the Pacific and live out his life squishing white sand through his toes with a coconut-shaped glass in hand, sporting a large straw and a tiny folding umbrella.

SERIOUSLY:

I did receive a message from Chad, and he also updated Kickstarter.

In light of his new direction, he underestimated the demands of the two tasks before him (wrapping up the KS, and starting up the bodaborg).

It can be hard to move forward when just as many hands are pulling you back. Even as I bemoan the difficulty of being less-informed, I applaud his willingness to step back into the fray and complete the KS.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Andersen
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Remember, a broken record is right twice a day, uh, or is that a broken clock? I can never keep things straight.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.