Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
David Tolin
United States
Beaumont
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I think we're playing affinities correctly, but I guess I should ask, just in case:

Can a single affinity be used for multiple items? i.e., If a survivor has 1 blue affinity and two items that each require 1 blue affinity, does the 1 blue affinity "unlock" both items? Or would that survivor need 2 blue affinity (1 for each item)?

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Patrick
United States
Phoenix
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
DavidT wrote:
I think we're playing affinities correctly, but I guess I should ask, just in case:

Can a single affinity be used for multiple items? i.e., If a survivor has 1 blue affinity and two items that each require 1 blue affinity, does the 1 blue affinity "unlock" both items? Or would that survivor need 2 blue affinity (1 for each item)?

Thanks!

Yes, each affinity can count towards any number of affinity-requirements for different gear.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alessio Massuoli
Italy
Terni
Umbria
flag msg tools
They await the King
badge
The Snarky Sloth
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, just take also into account the jigsaw icon mechanic and you are good to go.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.