$30.00
Recommend
 
 Thumb up
 Hide
3 Posts

Blood Rage» Forums » Rules

Subject: Blood Rage Rules Help- rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
nick hansel
United States
Eldridge
Iowa
flag msg tools

I understand that when you upgrade- ship, warrior, monster, or leader you can also immediately invade.

So we have a card that says warrior upgrade, each pair fights at a strength of 6. So my friend wanted to put out two warriors. The table couldn't agree that one warrior could go out or two...

Any help?

Also, say you take two of the same quests in yellow. Can you reap the benefit of both quests by having the most strength in just one yellow province?

Say you have the sea serpent. Can you put out the sea serpent and your boat into the same fjord?

Thanks
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Brown
United States
Colorado Springs
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Gotocard11 wrote:
I understand that when you upgrade- ship, warrior, monster, or leader you can also immediately invade.

So we have a card that says warrior upgrade, each pair fights at a strength of 6. So my friend wanted to put out two warriors. The table couldn't agree that one warrior could go out or two...

Any help?

That upgrade only adjust the strength of a pair of warriors, it doesn't alter how you invade. There is another upgrade that allows you to add a warrior to any invasion. Powerful combination if you can get them both.

Gotocard11 wrote:
Also, say you take two of the same quests in yellow. Can you reap the benefit of both quests by having the most strength in just one yellow province?

Yes.

Gotocard11 wrote:
Say you have the sea serpent. Can you put out the sea serpent and your boat into the same fjord?

Thanks

Yes, fjords don't have limits.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matheus Affonso
Brazil
Porto Alegre
RS
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
MAJBrown22 wrote:
Gotocard11 wrote:
I understand that when you upgrade- ship, warrior, monster, or leader you can also immediately invade.

So we have a card that says warrior upgrade, each pair fights at a strength of 6. So my friend wanted to put out two warriors. The table couldn't agree that one warrior could go out or two...

Any help?

That upgrade only adjust the strength of a pair of warriors, it doesn't alter how you invade. There is another upgrade that allows you to add a warrior to any invasion. Powerful combination if you can get them both.


Also, just to add to what he said — which is all correct —, the upgrade mentioned (Frigga's Succor) does not give you an immediate invade with two units, because it is a clan upgrade.

If you already have Frigga's Succor, though, you can, on a following turn, upgrade your warriors — with Brothers in Arms (pairs have 3 STR), Experts in Arms (2 STR) or Masters in Arms (pairs have 6 STR) cards — and immediately invade with two of them.

Note that that is the only way to invade with more than one figure on a single action: having Frigga's Succor.
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.