Subject: I do not have the rules! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ron Dwan
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I received this game from The Board Game Exchange. It did not have the rules with it and I could not find the rules here at all. If anyone has a link to the rules or able to post them here would be appreciated! Thanks
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeffrey Bailey
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Sorry this is late, just recently thrifted.

After shuffling, place top card face up on table and deal out the rest face down to all players.

Once everyone is ready, dealer says "go" and players draw from their pile a card at a time. No hand limit.

Play simultaneously, if you have a number that can be played on what is shown, i.e. on table is a 4+/-2 you can play a 2 or 6 on top, play it.

Call out number as you play it, but whoever lays it on pile first, regardless of calling, breaks ties.

Must be a pause between playing cards.

If no cards can be played by anyone, card is taken from bottom of discard pile, dealer says go, and begins again.

Play continues until a player has one card left, that card can be played face down regardless of what the top discard is.

Special rules, cards that can be greater than 10 or less than 1:

If a card in center is greater than 10, add it up (i.e. 9 +/- 3 can be a 6 or 12) and subtract 10. So the cards that can be played on the 9 +/-3 can be 6 or 2.

If less than 1, same thing, just add 10. (2 +/-2 can play, 4 or 10).

Great game, teaching my kids basic math better than the school.

If anything is unclear, respond and I will clarify when sober.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.