Sellersburg
Indiana
flag msg tools
designer
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
badge
"By the power of truth, I, while living, have conquered the universe."
mbmbmbmbmb
Any chance we can read the solo rules? I am guessing that the solo/co-op rules change the RTS aspect of it (Which I am ok with). TIA!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ani P.
United States
Utah
flag msg tools
publisher
Yes we will be putting up solo rules and a gameplay video of the cooperative expansion AI Unleashed.

Most of the gameplay remains the same as the competitive version but with the following additions:

Reactive enemies. Many of the enemies respond in a way dictated by their AI cards, usually triggered by attacking them. Automated turrets attack as soon as you step into their LED light. If you attack them from a different direction they are turned towards you and fire back immediately. If you attack them while IN their light, it usually means a stronger response.

AI Phase After the players' action phase, AI units move and attack according to the behavior dictated on their AI card. Often this involves moving towards their target priority (a particular color's mech, support units or base). At the end of their movement, they will attack according to that target priority. The priority is based on color and target type. Absent the target type, it attacks the priority color.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.