Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tom Tremblay
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
mb
Hi all.
Does anyone know of a good print site to print off Hexcrawl.
I went to lulu.com as mentioned here but it seems you need to fiddle with the pdf to their specs, I don't have photoshop (or the skill to do so).

So I guess more accurately, does anyone know of a good print site which accepts pdf's as is.
This may be (probably is) a dumb question.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Everts
United States
Foothill Ranch
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
"Nobody gets me. I'm the wind, baby!" - Tom Servo
badge
"Push the button, Frank!"
mbmbmbmbmb
For local work I just go to FedEx Office. For cards I use PrinterStudio.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Glenn Wilfong
United States
Odenville
AL
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Staples is another option. You can go to their website and load the PDF directly from your computer. Or just take a thumb-drive to the store. Could be pretty costly though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Tremblay
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
mb

Thanks for the feedback, I have both of those near me actually, I will go check them out. It's quite a few pages for both books, colour, so it won't be cheap no matter how you slice it!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sid Rain
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Sorry! I'd self-publish and sell cheaper copies through an on-demand printing site if it wasn't a questionable copyright issue (FFP's among others). As it is, my suggestion is to go digital on a tablet or smartphone, I hate to think people are spending money to print something I'm giving away for free.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Hughes
Australia
Camden
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It's a testament to the quality of your work that we all like the idea of something tangible to play with.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ScottL
United States
Weare
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Ditto for me. I printed the last final version out on my inkjet. May have been better to print it elsewhere considering ink cart costs. But i like having it handy on paper

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Tremblay
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
mb

It really is a testament to the quality of the work. I consider Hexcrawl as an actual expansion of SoB and want to have a physical copy of it.
I personally wonder if FFG will ever expand on the Travel phase of the game as they probably assume that people who care about that already use Hexcrawl.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonah Rees
Wales
Cardiff
South Wales
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've just downloaded all the Hexcrawl stuff and thinking about printing it too as find it easier to have paper copies of stuff. Fortunately I can use the work printer (though I'll print in B&W or it'll take an age!). Just need to figure out where the hell to begin with Hexcrawl!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.