Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
TJ Montoya
United States
avondale
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
As amazing as this game is looking, my only gripe with it so far, is the lack of variety with the ships. It's a petty concern, and I'm sure the singular ships for each faction won't detract from the game, but I would've liked to see at least 3 ships per faction. Granted, that would've been difficult with factions like the Ferengi and their lack of ships. Again, small complaint, but is there any rumors talking about expansions adding ships?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Godwin
msg tools
mbmb
thedude2202 wrote:
As amazing as this game is looking, my only gripe with it so far, is the lack of variety with the ships. It's a petty concern, and I'm sure the singular ships for each faction won't detract from the game, but I would've liked to see at least 3 ships per faction. Granted, that would've been difficult with factions like the Ferengi and their lack of ships. Again, small complaint, but is there any rumors talking about expansions adding ships?

My friend has plans on doing multiple unique ships for his fleet, but we haven't seen or heard anything official yet.

The Ferengi do have 3 ship designs seen in the show, and more in the video games and RPGs and such.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Angelus Seniores
Belgium
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
the rules say that future expansions may add more ships to the game for each faction but its unclear if those would be a different design or not.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
TJ Montoya
United States
avondale
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It's probably just more ships since GF9 isn't known for a variety of minis in their, however, I've enjoyed every one of them

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
DB
United States
Madison
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Different ships imply different powers, which isn't how ships work in this game. Besides, don't you still have your Micro Machines from when you were a kid?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mok Taskmaster

Indiana
msg tools
mbmbmb
This seems like an ideal use of a 3D printer. Now, just have to figure out how to convince work that we in fact do need one for my office...... Already have the Laser, now need the 3D printer.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.