Connor Holland
msg tools
As a big fan of Loki, I really enjoyed his agent of asgard run, and design, and I also loved the Legendary: Villains loki card, but felt it lacked the sneakiness and silver tongue, so thought I'd make one based around his words, with my keyword Silver tongue.

Silver Tongue: Give 1 villain in the city the keyword bribe this turn.

Common 1:

Common 2:

Uncommon:

Rare:

The team Icon I used I got from https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1442493/team-icon-image-sha... where there's loads of great icons, and with the asgard team icon on my Loki, I want to make more asgard warriors in the future like Unworthy thor, Lady Sif, the warriors 3 as one hero ( With each warrior being one of the commons or uncommon, and all 3 on the rare), Valkyrie etc. with a Mastermind and villain to face them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ranger Rob
United States
Maine
flag msg tools
Keeper of the *** Marvel Master Database *** A custom card directory for Marvel Legendary.
badge
Find the Marvel Master Database in the Variants section of the Marvel Legendary Forums.
mbmbmbmbmb
Added to the Marvel Master Database

thumbsup
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erik Hatinen
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mb
I like the concept quite a bit. It makes very good sense for Loki to have same power Enchantress' Uncommon has, too, as both have a knack for getting heroes to do their work for them.

Bravo!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.