GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!

9,822 Supporters

$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
15 Days Left

Support:

-=::) Dante (::=-
United States
KEW GARDENS
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Quote:
Status Phase:
You have each type of city-piece on the board (city-pieces under Cultural Influence in your cities or your opponents' cities do not count).

Now that additional city-pieces have been introduced with the expansion, of course this cannot be fulfilled as written. We just agreed that any 5 buildings would fulfill the requirement. I assume this is correct?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
George
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
You can take my game… when you pry my cold, dead fingers off the board!
mbmbmbmbmb
There are 3 replacement cards included with the expansion. Hopefully they were replaced in your copy and not just added in. The old version shouldn't be in play.

Diverse now reads:
Quote:
Status Phase:
You have at least four different non-settlement city-pieces on the board (city-pieces under Cultural Influence in your cities or your opponents’ cities do not count).

(It is possible to get all 7 city-pieces though, right? It just isn't very easy as you have to advance every category and then build them. cool)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
-=::) Dante (::=-
United States
KEW GARDENS
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
soosy wrote:
(It is possible to get all 7 city-pieces though, right? It just isn't very easy as you have to advance every category and then build them. cool)

Of course, that was just a momentary lapse of reason thinking that it required each building in a single city rather than "on the board".

And thanks for clarifying about the card replacements. The guy who set up the game definitely did not do that!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.