Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jason Brown
United States
Colorado Springs
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I understand that they lock down pledge levels when they add new stuff, but what have they added? It's now $10 more than day 1, with a mysterious $64 pledge that doesn't appear to add anything.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paulo Renato
Portugal
Vila Nova Gaia
Porto
flag msg tools
I run through Rahdo's Runthroughs and make right what once went wrong (via annotations)
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
MAJBrown22 wrote:
I understand that they lock down pledge levels when they add new stuff, but what have they added? It's now $10 more than day 1, with a mysterious $64 pledge that doesn't appear to add anything.

You don't know? It's the NO BS KS project!! LOL!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
蓝魔
United Kingdom
Bingham
Nottinghamshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
1: It's the equivalent of timed Early Birds.
2:
Quote:
SHIPS TO: Only certain countries

Not that difficult to fathom, really.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Pooley
United Kingdom
Cheshire
flag msg tools
And it is why I'll not be pledging even though it looks really good.

I can understand a one-off early bird pledge to thnk the early pledgers but to penalise people for either not pledging straight away or not even finding the game for a few weeks is crazy.

I believe the maker has said it is to limit numbers so they can produce on time and they've always made profit but look at at Scythe - huge take up and delivered in superb time and is an amazing game.

Hence, the makers of Crisis cold be making more money but seem not to be interested.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.