Millennium Blades» Forums » General

Subject: What amazing or amusing decks have you built? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Marcus Utley

Redding
California
msg tools
Like the question asks, what kind of decks have you managed to asymbble in Millennium Blades that stands out to you? Doesn't have to be the most successful decks, just a place to share some creative fun. =)

One of my favorite decks (though it wasn't very successful) I've made plays like this: Play Clawgatron (Obari as Hell), then Burnizard EX Omega -ReVolver- J (Core), and then continue to pump Burnizard's level and/by playing cards with actions--especially Galak-Zee (Galactic Caboose) to also get that flip clash which will likely win with the star-boosted Burnizard. That kept Burnizard as top card to mess with opponents with its Top effect and powered it up to gather some extra RP with Clawgatron's action later in game. I had Star Booster and Card Handling Gloves as accessories, so I went all-in on the strategy. Meta at the time was Wind and Soldier, so I threw in Broigi (Super Plumber Bros.) and used Card Confessional (Hell to Pay) as deck box, planning to get the full points from deck box (2-Star Broigi, and aiming for a minimum 14-Star Burnizard) and score both metas. But Broigi was flipped, denying me like 75RP that game between deck box and metas. The Star Booster was probably unneeded, and probably would have done much better if I kept Deck Protectors around.

I also tend to make a complete Rubber Ducky Maid Crusaders R decks when given the chance. Just something absurdly amazing about playing a duck-themed super sentai magical girl team.

What kinds of decks have others made?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua Van Laningham
United States
Albuquerque
New Mexico
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This one worked out pretty well!
https://twitter.com/ithry_skylark/status/733777178211450880

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Everett
United States
Presque Isle
Maine
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Doc Tan, Red Egg, Doc Tan (through the modification marker), Waverly the Witch, Vectis the Necromancer, Helbane. Then infinite 1 up chain.

Yep, 212 points not counting the deckbox. WHAT NOW!cool

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan Rine
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
All cards from Anvil set and Nightbane as well as the guardian on the Chateu pack set. I dominated with it

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
mb
In my last game I picked up the deckbox that flips itself if any of my cards are flipped by opponent's effects, but otherwise gives me 40 rp. So I figured the easiest way to protect my cards is to flip them myself!

After a couple of iterations, I ended up with a bunch of Hell to Pay cards, one of the Grimoire Shuffle singles that puts stars on opponents cards and then can flip cards with +1 star tokens on them, Fuschia Cheetah from Anvilicious Arrangements, and the one card in the base set that gives 35 RP if it's the only one face up in my tableau at scoring.

Now this deck gave me 215 points, which isn't bad by itself. But it did that in addition to having 3 card flips that hit all of my opponents, along with one targeted flip. Which, combined with its relative immunity to flipping, is fantastic.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.