Subject: German Version in Q4/2016 (Source Heidelberger) rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Martin Allein
Austria
Mödling
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just looked on the Heidelberger homepage and saw the announcement of the German version in Q4/2016.

http://www.heidelbaer.de/dyn/products/detail?ArtNr=HE622

MSRP is 99.95 EUR. Hmmm, a little bit on the expensive side. But I have a lot of time to see the reviews and playthroughs of the English version.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Benjamin K.
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
https://www.fantasywelt.de/Arkham-Horror-Villen-des-Wahnsinn...

You just have to know where to buy from this is the cheapest one I found and they are regularly pretty cheap (I'm not related to the site in any type, just a happy customer).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Bauer
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
msrp is consistent with the original version. Actual retail price always lies below that.
I'm wondering if they can hold the Q4 date. Experience tells me that this will not be released before Christmas.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Allein
Austria
Mödling
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Falco20019 wrote:

You just have to know where to buy from

I only wanted to mention the MSRP. And here in Vienna we have Planet Harry, a Heidelberger Flagship Store

But nonetheless, even the street price qualifies not as instabuy.

P.S. The shipping costs to Austria are not bad at Fantasywelt with 8.90 EUR.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Benjamin K.
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Ah, haven't looked at your flag because it's free in Germany for 40€ and up (which most of the games I get there are xD). Most of the other sites I found only had it for 90€ or 100€

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.