Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Brandon Williams
United States
Iowa
flag msg tools
Pillars Of The Earth

Showing 4 still in stock at this time.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B000P0TEBG/ref=ox_ya_os_product?ta...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keith L
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I bought one last week and got it already. I haven't had a chance to open it, but it's new and still in plastic. For what it's worth, I had been keeping my eye on it for a while now and it got down to 2 left and I pulled the trigger. Someone else bought the last one pretty quickly after that, and it was marked out of stock. The next day, there were like 6 more up. So I don't know how many they actually have, or if they will keep restocking it when it goes to zero.

Also, the shipping was stated economy and was a pretty big range, but it came within a few days and was well packed.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brandon Williams
United States
Iowa
flag msg tools
Thanks. I bit on it as well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Rose
United States
Hoffman Estates
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I bought one last week as well, but it has not yet arrived. I am glad to hear that it was well packed.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad Pasmeny
Canada
St. Albert
Alberta
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I wish that they would ship to Canada. cry

I sent message to seller to see if they would ship it north.

I know re-shipping would be a pain but if anyone was willing to purchase and then ship north to me would be appreciated...

meeple

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mindy Basi
United States
Urbana
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Wow, wonder how they got these ...must have opened some old warehouse and found them! There's no way it's being reprinted.

I own a copy but would definitely pull the trigger on this if I didn't. Being an enabler!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brandon Williams
United States
Iowa
flag msg tools
Kwill2 wrote:
Wow, wonder how they got these ...must have opened some old warehouse and found them! There's no way it's being reprinted.

I own a copy but would definitely pull the trigger on this if I didn't. Being an enabler!

Ordered three and it says shipped!! Happy guy!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brandon Williams
United States
Iowa
flag msg tools
bpasmeny wrote:
I wish that they would ship to Canada. cry

I sent message to seller to see if they would ship it north.

I know re-shipping would be a pain but if anyone was willing to purchase and then ship north to me would be appreciated...

meeple

If you want to prepay for the cost of game I will get one for you. Then you can pay and I will ship once it's here in a couple days if you wish...geekmail me if you serious. I will help you out.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.