Popular Tags: [View All]
Jef Honor
United States
Palm Harbor
Florida
flag msg tools
designer
mbmb
I just bought this game (the Second Edition) from my FLGS and am really enjoying it. The solitaire puzzle element is very fun so far, and the production value is great, especially for the low price.

When I decided to look this game up here on BGG, I saw that the description referenced four other game modes in the First Edition. Will those other game modes be available to purchasers of the Second Edition eventually?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Floyd Pretz
United States
Nebraska
flag msg tools
designer
The play is the thing!
badge
I uploaded a file with the rules to the alternate game modes. It should show up in the files section soon.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Greenwood
United States
White Bear Lake
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I was preordering on Miniature Market when I saw this post. Can you tell me what is this edition?
Link: http://www.miniaturemarket.com/gmw360-1.html

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Floyd Pretz
United States
Nebraska
flag msg tools
designer
The play is the thing!
badge
That's the full game with instructions for the main way to play. The other games mentioned above are just alternative rules--other ways to play with your Stowaway 52 cards.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Floyd Pretz
United States
Nebraska
flag msg tools
designer
The play is the thing!
badge
The rules for the Alternate Game Modes are now in the Files section.

Alternate Game Modes for Stowaway 52
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.