Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Nathan W
United States
flag msg tools
designer
mbmb
baredas wrote:
This looks like a really good game to bring out when playing with people that don't normally play that many boardgames.

I have many games that take a long time and where you'll spend a lot of time pondering your decisions. I like those games, but sometimes you just want something fun and relaxing that doesn't take 3 hours to play and that doesn't have 600 tokens and minis and what not.
That's where I think this game would fit in perfectly. It's easy to teach and play and I can picture myself playing this with my spouse, children and literally everyone I know. Including people that doesn't normally like boardgames that much.
The game has that nice positive energy going for it and would be perfect to bring along on cabin trips with the family.

Then I have achieved one of my major design goals! Thank you! There is strategic depth for more experienced players, but a simple ruleset to make it accessible to everyone

Funding progress is looking good on the Kickstarter, too!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.