Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dimitrios Alexis
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mb
No news that I've heard of. But I want it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stuart
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Not sure but aren't these to replace the cardboard cut-out goblins (giant robots, goblin infantry, goblin cavalry and goblin artillery) encountered towards the end of the game? I think these may be more of a pimp than an expansion. Although, there are five figures and only four cut-outs so maybe the fifth figurine will be an expansion in the sense of an extra or alternative character to fight.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
richard spangle
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
it's rare I actually say this, but to quote so many people,
SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY!
i'm looking forward to this game. shame I didn't see anything on it at GenCon (but I may have overlooked it).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dimitrios Alexis
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mb
Take my money as well. I emailed River Horse, and tweeted them. No other information.

zombie take money, now zombie

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Paul Messerly
United States
Sherman Oaks
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmb
I just got my copy of Labyrinth and it came with an insert advertising the goblin expansion. It lists the contents as... 5 miniatures, 5 goblin labyrinth cards, and 1 rules leaflet. It also says 'order now from: www.riverhorsegames.com' but there is nothing on their website about it yet.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Beiter
United States
Tonawanda
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Same.

They must have assumed the expansion would be ready by now.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hunter Spoede
United States
Conroe
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I reached out to River Horse and this is their response:

The Goblins expansion is going to be released sometime next year. For updates and news, please subscribe to our newsletter here, http://riverhorse.eu/subscribe/

Hope this helps, fellow gamers!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan Hoffmann
United States
Fitchburg
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Since it includes actual Labyrinth cards we know it isn't just a cosmetic bits upgrade. Tonight I'll take a magnifying glass to the insert and see if any text is legible.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Paul Messerly
United States
Sherman Oaks
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmb
rydiafan wrote:
Since it includes actual Labyrinth cards we know it isn't just a cosmetic bits upgrade. Tonight I'll take a magnifying glass to the insert and see if any text is legible.

I looked closely at the goblin cards on the insert and they are the same goblin cards that come in the base game. They may have just used the existing cards as place holders for the advertisement.

Goblin
Goblins
Goblin mob
Goblin knight (only the simple one)
Goblin guards

I hope we get custom cards and maybe more memory challenges (repeat lines from the movie). I also really hope they eventually do a miniature for humongous. These goblin miniatures plus humongous would allow us to finally get rid of this ugly cardboard stand ups.

Anyone have any ideas for a more thematic active player token? Crystal juggling ball, owl pendant, Sarah's jewelry...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
richard spangle
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
rydiafan wrote:

could you find it in your heart to scan and upload a picture or two of the flyer?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
richard spangle
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
mermuse wrote:
I hope we get custom cards and maybe more memory challenges (repeat lines from the movie). I also really hope they eventually do a miniature for humongous. These goblin miniatures plus humongous would allow us to finally get rid of this ugly cardboard stand ups.

Anyone have any ideas for a more thematic active player token? Crystal juggling ball, owl pendant, Sarah's jewelry...

for a more thematic player token, the two things that come to mind are a clock (which we already have - but it would denote well time passing) or the "Labyrinth" book that she carries and quotes.

also an encounter with The Cleaners (miniature) would be so fun.

my only concern with this game is whether there is the ability to create any real expansions (such as a tunnels or bog sideboard), not just additional cards.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Bonilla
msg tools
Hi, if you want the cleaners, get the goblin mincer miniature from Kings of War. I finished painting it last night and my game arrived today
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Danny Stevens
Australia
Brisbane
Queensland
flag msg tools
Games: Design 'em, rewrite 'em, play 'em!
mbmbmbmbmb
drummerdanny wrote:
Hi, if you want the cleaners, get the goblin mincer miniature from Kings of War. I finished painting it last night and my game arrived today

Pics of finished mini please.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.