Popular Tags: [View All]
Nicolas Leduc
Canada
Laval
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello,

I want to know if there is a way to know if a copy has painted or unpainted minis without opening it?

Thanks
Nicolas
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ariel
Chile
Vina del Mar
V. Region
flag msg tools
If a game needs it, I feel forced to create and implement some variants.
mbmbmbmbmb

I think there is no way. In fact, the art in the box-back of my painted copy shows unpainted minis.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ParisianDreams
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
People were wondering this after they found out there was an option for unpainted/painted in the pledge mgr when you finalized. If you search this forum I believe there is a thread that details how you can check to see what you pledged for, whether you ticked the painted box or not.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lee Fisher
United States
Downingtown
PA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ParisPink wrote:
People were wondering this after they found out there was an option for unpainted/painted in the pledge mgr when you finalized. If you search this forum I believe there is a thread that details how you can check to see what you pledged for, whether you ticked the painted box or not.

Well yes, the question is knowing if you got what you were supposed to
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ParisianDreams
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
lfisher wrote:
ParisPink wrote:

I assumed he was asking because he forgot/did not know if he ticked the box for painted.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lee Fisher
United States
Downingtown
PA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ParisPink wrote:
lfisher wrote:
ParisPink wrote:

I assumed he was asking because he forgot/did not know if he ticked the box for painted.

The problem for me, for example, I was supposed to have gotten painted. If I then want to trade it or something, how do I know or convince someone it is painted without opening it?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jack
United States
Cumberland
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Didn't it come with an invoice stating that? Mine did.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.