Popular Tags: [View All]
mark taylor
United Kingdom
Dunstable
Bedfordshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi folks,

I was a backer for the delayed Victoriana and have just noticed this game. These look very similar games and concepts. The subject matter of both is right up my street but are they going to be too alike, can anyone help?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joseph Reissmann
United States
Wausau
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
I'll be honest - we're throwing science at the wall here to see what sticks.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
sweaty wrote:
Hi folks,

I was a backer for the delayed Victoriana and have just noticed this game. These look very similar games and concepts. The subject matter of both is right up my street but are they going to be too alike, can anyone help?
I've played London Dread and I just watched some of the play-through video of Victoriana. It looks like the two games have a lot in common as far as theme goes, as well as some general concepts of the design, but from what I see in those videos the game-play is drastically different.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ivor Bolakov
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This, and Victoriana, and Shadows Over Westminster. Theme must have been catching at a con or something.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.