Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Sven Fritzsche
Germany
Wolfsburg
flag msg tools
mb
Hi everyone,
I'm very interested in this game. Is there any German version planned in the future?

Thanks and BR,
Sven

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brent Povis
United States
Pittsburgh
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
SvenF wrote:
Hi everyone,
I'm very interested in this game. Is there any German version planned in the future?

Thanks and BR,
Sven

Hi Sven. As of yet, no. It's a tricky one since I price it low to compete in the 2p market in the US in spite of the fact that it's an expensive game to produce (lots of tokens, meeples, etc). I've talked to a couple of publishers and I think it's the pricing model in Europe that's hindering this game. They would need to price it even lower, relatively speaking, since games in Germany tend to be cheaper than the US, yet the manufacturing cost remains high. Hoping something happens, but not sure if it's feasible. Sorry about that and thanks for the interest.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sven Fritzsche
Germany
Wolfsburg
flag msg tools
mb
Thanks for the reply!
I guess I then just have to deal with the shipping costs. Just ordered my copy via your website. Looking forward to it :-)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.