Subject: Dungeon Solitaire: Labyrinth of Souls rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Matthew Lowes
United States
Oregon
flag msg tools
designer
Hi all, Matt here, the designer of Dungeon Solitaire. Just want to let you all know that Dungeon Solitaire: Labyrinth of Souls print rulebooks are now available on Amazon.

https://www.amazon.com/Dungeon-Solitaire-Labyrinth-Souls-Tar...

This is expanded version of the game that uses a tarot deck. It includes Basic, Expert, and Advanced Rules, as well as six other game variations, including 2-player cooperative, Dragon's Lair, Undead Hordes, Mega-Dungeon, and Campaign Mode. There is a custom illustrated Labyrinth of Souls tarot deck as well that will be available soon.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carthoris Pyramidos
United States
Centennial
Colorado
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Looks sweet. Wishlisted.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Harry Bosch
Netherlands
Rotterdam
ZH
flag msg tools
badge
In honour of the brave crew of Hr.Ms. Java 27-02-1942 † Battle of the Java Sea
mbmbmbmbmb
The book is also available via international Amazon. I just ordered it via Amazon.de (price is EUR 12,71). The German Amazon site does free delivery to the Netherlands and best of all no import charges! Finally a cheap option to get games for us Europeans.

Thanks Matt!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Lowes
United States
Oregon
flag msg tools
designer
Excellent! Yeah, it should be available on all of Amazon's international sites. At the moment cards will only be available through Gamecrafter, but I'm working on a way to get cards POD printed in Europe as well. A few people have mentioned it's possible through One Book Shelf so I'll be looking into that. Of course, the game is playable with any tarot deck.

Thanks for your support, and enjoy the game, and if you get a chance, please write a review on Amazon. It's a huge help.

Cheers,
Matt
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe D
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Any update on if it'll make it's way to One Book Shelf? Or is Gamecrafter the way to go?

Regards,
- Joe

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Geoff Hardy
United States
Leesburg
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Matt, quick question: Does 'Labyrinth of the Souls' replace 'Tomb of the Four Kings'? Meaning, is 'Tomb' incorporated within 'Labyrinth'? I'm wanting to get 'Labyrinth' but have also been intrigued by 'Tomb' and am now pretty confused as to whether or not they are the same game. Does that make sense? If anyone can shed any light, it would be greatly appreciated. 'Labyrinth' is sitting in my cart on Amazon as we speak!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.