Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kev.
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
Read & Watch at www.bigboardgaming.com
A modified version of the scenario with a wider array of weapons. Snippets here read the full story at the links.

Part 1.

“Can you believe this shit ? ” Krockover chirped for the 5th time in as many minutes into his headset as he steered the new M1 Abrams down the wooded road. Muttering as he peered into his vision blocks [periscopes] that supplemented the DID nav system. We get the shit jobs- Always."

Part 2

The T-80 was faster. [Soviet initiative using Staggered optional initiative rules]

She fired while the T-64’s behind her popped smoke, her shots rocketed up the hill at the M1’s on the crest of Hill 7.21. The rising shot slams into the third tank in Mosleys platoon, just 25 meters away. The shot smashes white hot into the side of the hull. Separating the turret from the hull completely in a sickening explosion. Mosely scrunches his eyes closed as Land, Curtis and King’s body’s spin like rag dolls 20 feet into the air.

The smell of oil and steel still surrounds him as he opens his eyes….alive. That's three shots we have taken and survived… how many more can we take? He wonders.

Part 3 to come.

UPDATE:
Part 3
http://wp.me/p3euWn-75VGeM

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pete Maidhof
United States
Islip
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Kev, what is that reddish item along the right edge of the M60A3 in the third and final picture?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kev.
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
Its a magnet that I use to denote Command vehicle/units.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pete Maidhof
United States
Islip
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kev.
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
pmaidhof wrote:
Thanks

If you use the optional command span rules you need to track the unit (s).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pete Maidhof
United States
Islip
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, I've just annotated the command element id on the side. I can see where a visual helps but also a give away to an enemy.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kev.
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
pmaidhof wrote:
Yeah, I've just annotated the command element id on the side. I can see where a visual helps but also a give away to an enemy.

SOLO

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pete Maidhof
United States
Islip
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Most often ME TOO.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.