Popular Tags: [View All]
Blake Crawford
United States
Richardson
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Does anyone know if there is a hand size of 6 limit? If you have more in your had do you discard down at turn end?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
colin oatway
United Kingdom
wokingham, Nr reading
berkshire
flag msg tools
Sometimes I pretend to be normal
badge
But it gets boring, so I go back to being me
mbmbmbmbmb
I have looked through the rules for both the Lord games, and neither mention a hand size limit.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Whitehead
Canada
Hawkestone
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
As far as the rules state, there is no hand size limit. Refreshing your hand to 6 cards is a specific action only. Obviously, if you already have more than 6 cards, refreshing is probably not a good option unless your cards really are unusable.

One of the elements of strategy in the Lords games is managing your very limited amount of cards. It is a generally a good thing to have as many cards in your hand as possible to allow for the widest play options. If you are emptying your hand every turn you will lose flexibility in responding to your opponent. Of course, this has to be balanced with keeping your draw deck beefy enough to withstand military supremacy discards.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.