Cry Havoc» Forums » General

Subject: Pre-order Promo Duration rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ewert Bellingan
South Africa
flag msg tools
mbmb
Until when can we pre-order from Portal Games and still get the promo cards? I'm waiting for salary time so hoping I can get this in the next month but I somehow recall something about pre-orders only being available until 31 July?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
v b
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmb
Is Portal Games preorder the ONLY way to get the promos? I thought if I preordered it from any site you'd get them?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Sampson
United States
Bothell
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Skrell wrote:
Is Portal Games preorder the ONLY way to get the promos? I thought if I preordered it from any site you'd get them?
I am pretty sure it is Portal specific. On the website it is only mentioned in conjunction with free shipping and gencon pick-up which are clearly Portal specific. They may be available via other methods in the future, but right now the only guaranteed method is to get it from the company.

As for the OP, the pre-order page (the one that worked) said until July 31st or until they sell out. However, that page no longer seems to work so it may be too late. I suggest subscribing to this thread as that seems to be where most of the discussion is happening.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lee Fisher
United States
Downingtown
PA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Portal stuff has been on the geekstore before, so perhaps these will be there eventually.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John W
United States
Chevy Chase
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
How big a difference do the promo cards make in the game? The cost difference is between, say, $45 and $75. Is it more along the lines of "neat but not necessary" or is it more "I prefer to have it in every game"?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David B
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
fuzen wrote:
How big a difference do the promo cards make in the game? The cost difference is between, say, $45 and $75. Is it more along the lines of "neat but not necessary" or is it more "I prefer to have it in every game"?

Grant may be abke to weigh in on overall game impact, but if you haven't seen this, it may help: Using the Promotional Objective Cards

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.