3 Posts

Neuroshima Hex! Generator Pola» Forums » Rules

Subject: Rotation Icon on the Tile? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Artyom Zangiev
Russia
flag msg tools
The Filed Generator tile has a rotation icon printed on it (outlined in red in the attached image), which is not explained or even referenced in the rules - neither here on BGG, nor on Portal's website. I assume this icon means rotation, because it's the same icon as on Doomsday Machine's HQ and on Mississippi's Smokescreen.

So does this mean that, when controlled by a player, Filed Generator can be rotated freely by the controlling player once per his/her turn?

If so, can the controlling player rotate it immediately after (i.e. on the same turn as) placing his/her unit adjacent to Filed Generator's connection icon?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rafał Wątorski
Poland
Kraków
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Psych0pomp wrote:
So does this mean that, when controlled by a player, Filed Generator can be rotated freely by the controlling player once per his/her turn?
Yes.
Psych0pomp wrote:
If so, can the controlling player rotate it immediately after (i.e. on the same turn as) placing his/her unit adjacent to Filed Generator's connection icon?
Also yes
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Artyom Zangiev
Russia
flag msg tools
Excellent, thanks for confirming!

Added this rule to the description on Field Generator's BGG page.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.