Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Christopher Senn
United States
Miami
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
One of my favorite things about this game is when you pull one crazy combo out of no where and win the game when you were so sure you were going to lose.

Do you guys have any other recommendations of card (or even board) games that are solo/coop where you players are able to assist each other and pull off the impossible?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thanee
Germany
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The Lord of the Rings: The Card Game, but it involves building decks before the game and has tons of expansions. It is an amazing game, though.

Bye
Thanee
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fenmar
Italy
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Space Hulk: Death Angel – The Card Game is one of my favourite games. It is a solo/cooperative where you either play as a whole team assisting each other or you die ignominously :-)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Weber
Germany
Wendeburg
Germany
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Give Shadowrift a try. The game is highly cooperative and all players take their turns as on "big turn", i.e. there is even combo building between players to some extend!

The game really suffered from a horrible rulebook and ugly cards. The 2nd edition with new, larger cards and a new ruleset should hit the market in October according to 2nd edition's kickstarter page.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher
United States
Unspecified
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Assault on Doomrock is a fantastic coop that has great ability combos between players. The Witch might push the Dark Elf away so the Bard can give it exposure tokens before the Ranger lights him up with arrows that penetrate armor thanks to the exposure tokens. Great stuff.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.