Popular Tags: [View All]
Garret Wehrman
United States
Garden Grove
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I was lucky enough to receive the Fire & Ice expansion recently, thanks to another member in my gaming group, and now my Terra Mystica box is really fighting for space. I've been thinking about picking up an insert for my favorite game so I wanted to hear your thoughts. Thanks in advance.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken Kuhn
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I love Meeple Realty's stuff!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Manore
United States
Colorado Springs
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
Warlord beats Troll, Troll beats Elf, Elf beats Water Sprite, and basically everything else beats Enchanted Bunny.
mbmbmbmbmb
I have the base game, promos, and the expansion. I keep the boards in the expansion box and Everything else in the base game box.

All the player pieces, scoring tiles, bonus tiles, factions tokens, and action tokens are in baggies. All the remaining bits needed during the game (power discs, workers, terrain tiles, coins, town tiles, and favor tiles) are stored in Game Trayz containers. I like the Game Trayz because I can set them beside the board to hold those bits.

I have looked into the inserts from Meeple Realty, Insert Here, and Daedalus. None of them can hold all the boards (Daedalus can only hold one game board and not both), require the use of the expansion box for the boards (Insert Here), or the base game box does not close completely (Meeple Realty).

So If I am going to still need both boxes anyway, I went with the lowest cost option which was Game Trayz for just $15. Makes set up very fast and keeps a supply of what is needed during game play at two spots on the table for all to reach.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aernout Casier
Netherlands
Nijmegen
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Custom Bits.
Wood + lids
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Stokes
United States
North Augusta
South Carolina
flag msg tools
Duck Season!
badge
I also believe that you met the King of the Forest, Mei, and meeting him is a sign of good luck.
mbmbmbmbmb
This is the one that I made.

https://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/1251071/terra-mystica-f...

It fits everything with only about 1/2 inch of the box not sitting flush. It was planned to only have one game board, so if you only use the expansion board, it will all fit flush. I don't mind the small gap though.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian K
United States
Cedar Park
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I've got the GameTrayz trays and they work great not only for storage, but especially while playing. And they were very reasonably priced too.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.